garhgaon (nmo:Mint)

skos:prefLabel
جاركون (ar), Gargaon (ca), Garhgaon (en), ガルガーオン (ja), เจ้หุง (th)
skos:definition
Gargaon (Pron:/gɑ:ˈgɑ̃ʊ/) was the capital of the Ahom kingdom for many years. It was built by the Ahom kingSuklenmung (Gargoyaan Rojaa) in 1540. It lies 13 km east of present-day Sivasagar town. The palace structures were made of wood and stones. In 1747 Pramatta Singha, son of Rudra Singha, constructed the brick wall of about 5 km in length surrounding the Gargaon Palace and the masonry gate leading to it. (en)
dcterms:isPartOf
http://nomisma.org/id/islamic_numismatics
geo:location
http://nomisma.org/id/garhgaon#this
rdf:type
skos:Concept
skos:changeNote
http://nomisma.org/id/garhgaon#provenance
skos:closeMatch
http://dbpedia.org/resource/Garhgaon
skos:closeMatch
http://www.geonames.org/1270642
skos:closeMatch
http://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q4887014
skos:closeMatch
https://www.freebase.com/m/0265frb
skos:inScheme
http://nomisma.org/id/

Data Provenance